Thursday, November 04, 2004

4:45am

This is just a little something that I decided to wrtie at 4:45 in the morning on the reflection of a man who cant sleep due to a personal connection with another.

It's getting late
Time to sleep
But everytime I close my eyes
I see you in front of me
I feel your touch on my skin
Even though you are not here
I still feel you deep inside me
I know you are with someone else
My mind says stop
My heart believes otherwise
And it hurts so bad
Through all the times we had
Bad or good you were always there
Now you are gone
And I know its for the last time

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Vlad,
I think your poem evokes a harsh sense of reality that really hits close to home. The images you project are very real and concrete and don't 'mess around'. The feeling of loss, hurt and lonliness are quite clear and well stated. I especially liked the line "I still feel you deep inside me"... just wondering if maybe you could expand on that in the poem, I think it's a really good image that perhaps you could add on, maybe a similie or something? Just a suggestion! I'd love to hear some more of your poems, and maybe you could check out some of mine, I'd love to hear what you think!

November 4, 2004 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home