The Good Night.
Ciggarette flikering in the dim
The wind threw the ash in my face
The burning filter
Left a burn on my finger
The steel door squeaked
IT opened
Your are walking towards me
Your are mine now
I feel a pleasant sensation
From head to toe
You are with me
Forget about everything
Its the night
But will seem like a dream
I will take you
And hold you close
Like my dear daughter
We will get hugged by the ciggarete smoke
You will leave as soon as the sun rises
The prints on the bed
Will remind me of a good night
Irradating moon light
Its hard for me to say no to you
Swiftly your clothes will come off
And cover the floor
The night wind
Will mute our moans
The strong rush of blood
Will hit my heart
And I will remember
The good night.
And swiftly your clothes will cover the floor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home